We offer discounted single vegetable, single fruit, half-dozen egg, dozen egg, and yogurt shares to members with an annual household income at or below $30,000. If you qualify, please speak with a coordinator at sign-up or email us.
A $50 deposit, paid by check or money order, is required at the sign-event to reserve your share. Subsequent share payments can be made throughout the season by either check or EBT. You will receive more specific info about payments at the sign up event.
- Each membership must include a vegetable share.
- Subsidized shares of fruit, yogurt, and eggs are also available.
- Subsidized shares are the size of single shares.
- Our season lasts twenty-two (22) weeks, from May 31 – Oct 25.
- If you are interested in adding on non-subsidized beef, tomato, or coffee shares, please do!
Pricing and Supplier Information:
Organic Vegetable Share – 22 weeks
$186/ single subsidized share ($8.46 per week)
Fruit Share — 22 weeks
$92/ single subsidized share ($4.18 per week)
Cage-free Eggs — 22 weeks
by Sunset Farms
$35.00/half dozen ($1.60 per week)
$70.00/dozen ($3.18 per week)
Yogurt Share — 22 weeks
Whole Milk Yogurt, 16 oz.: $53.00 ($2.41 per week)
Greek Yogurt, 8 oz.: $53.00 (2.41 per week)
Yogurt Smoothie, 16oz: $48 ($2.18 per week)